Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm mad today

I'm very angry today! I had a trip to the airport this morning I was not able to do myself so I give it away to another taxi. Unfortunately this guy decided to take another trip who was paying the full taxi price and did send another car to pick up my trip. So when I woke up this morning I had some missed calls from a foreign number on my phone and I had a bad feeling. I called the car I gave the trip and he told me that he found a better trip so he took it. I said that was fine if he found something better but he should at least have send another car to pick up my clients who were waiting for him at the hotel.... It was his responsibility as he accepted the trip when I offered it to him!
So for now I just send an email to apologise to my clients.... This guy will not get another trip from me, that's for sure! He won't get a second chance from me...

Now you can see that this is a good reason why I don't want to charge the money for the trips upfront. If something like this happens you still have your money in your pocket to get a taxi on your own.

2 comments:

  1. Hay que jo...otro dia le das otro servicio a ese compaƱero.

    Bepo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y tanto tio... eso que ya le habia dado varios servicios :(

    ReplyDelete