Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thank you Steve!

Last night I was waiting at the taxi rank at the Shopping Center in Puerto Rico. There was a huge numbers of taxis waiting there. There were still four cars in front of me when a man (little bit drunk) opened the door and got into my taxi.
Sir, you have to take the first one over there! I said to him. He said: No! I don't want to take the taxi! I owe someone of you guys money and I want to pay.

So Steve took a taxi from the Europa Center to the Shopping Center and had not enough money to pay for it. He told the taxi driver to wait as he was going to a cash dispenser to get some but when he came back the taxi was gone...

OK, Steve, how much did you owe the guy?
I don't know! Here are 5€. Can you please give it to your friend?
I'll do that, Steve! Thanks!

He got out of the car and up the steps into the center.
I took the radio and asked who made a trip from the Europa Center to the Shopping Center and did not get paid. He was grateful to get his money :)
Awesome, Steve! Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment